Friday, May 1, 2009

W2D2

My annoying (as opposed to gentle and melodious) alarm went off at 6:00 this morning. I was attempting to be ambitious and get in both the jog AND an early start. One glance out the window changed that. It was still pitch black outside. I wasn't ready to venture out through an unfamiliar town in the dark.

Conditions were much better 45 minutes later. I put on my "jogging gear" and headed out.

It took approximately half the workout to pass through the entire *downtown*, including The Stoplight. After the middle 2 minute break, I turned around and made it back to the motel shortly after the five minute cool down finished.

No problems with the run... I felt fine but definitely missed having Lucy next to me.

I also note that I've been very good about staying On Points so far. My meals have all been sensible and journaled.

No comments: