Tuesday, May 19, 2009

W5D1

The weather in Houston has been absolutely lovely the last few days. Cool (for summer) and breezy with clear skies. It won't last though, so I've made it one of my goals to start regularly exercising (running) in the morning.

I awoke this morning around 7am and stiffly rolled out of bed. According to the temperature guage, it was in the high 60s, so I decided to skip my new (bought yesterday) sleeveless running shirt and go with a short-sleeve cotton shirt. Lucy was happy to get out of her crate. She did some stretching and off we went.

The three 5-minute intervals were easy after my runs last week. I know I'm ready to do the 8 minute runs.... but I'm still debating if I want to stay with Ullrey's podcast for the 20 minute run. I know I'll be running along tracking the warnings for the other runs. Podrunner might be a good alternative. We'll see.

No comments: