Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Week 5 Weigh in

Well, considering the circumstances, I didn't do too badly.

I'm down 0.6 lbs since last Tuesday, but up 0.8 lbs from my last weigh in. (10 lbs loss - NOT YOURS). Overall, I'm down 9.4 lbs.

I feel like I made pretty good choices on my trip. I generally had a bowl of raisin bran with milk for breakfast and a Subway sandwich with baked chips for lunch. Dinners were sensible, with one exception. On the "official dinner" night, I caved and had chicken fried chicken. I was right back On Points the next day.

I'm also pretty dehydrated. I was riding long days and didn't want to have to stop every hour for a potty break, so I didn't drink as much water as I should have. (Sure would be nice to be a guy and not have to worry about finding a rest stop and taking off all the gear.) I'm working hard to drink my water today. Hopefully the scale will respond tomorrow morning.

I leave for Las Vegas in about a week. I'm leaning toward trying to behave for breakfast and lunch, but our dinners will be in high-end restaurants, paid for by product reps. I'm thinking that I'll probably enjoy myself at dinner and not worry about calories, just taste. I'll plan to get right back on the wagon on Saturday when we come back.

Anyway, I have a full week to prepare for that trip and try gaining back some of the ground I lost this weekend.

No comments: