Tuesday, May 5, 2009

W2D3

Well, that was much easier than I expected, especially after not having run since Friday morning. I kept the nice slow pace I've been working at, but didn't experience the usual "out-of-breathiness" typical of past runs.

Maybe this is obvious to other women: I've been constantly annoyed by my "front" hair. It was escaping my ponytail and flopping into my face. Sometime this week I rediscovered the French ponytail (kinda like a french braid, but without the braid), where I first pull back the hair around my face into a high ponytail and then gather it and the rest of my hair into a standard ponytail at the base of my skull. Works much better!

I'm giving myself permission to continue my runs in order, even if a "week" isn't contained within a "week". I'll do Week 3 on Thursday, Sunday, and Tuesday. I'm flying to Las Vegas next Wednesday morning, to return on Saturday. With all the walking and dancing (in heels) I'll be doing while there, I can't even imagine my feet being capable of jogging.

No comments: