Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No run today

I was all ready to run this morning. I got up at the right time and put on my jogging clothing. Then I realized that the headache (that was making my brain slosh around inside my skull whenever I made any sudden moves) was not going to be conducive to 35 minutes of running.

Instead, I took an easy 20 minute dog walk and called it a day. If I'm up to it, I'll run 30 minutes on Friday or Saturday and then redo Week 6 next week. 

I would just continue with OHR, but I really need to keep the long run days to weekends. I've also got a 10 day motorcycle tour coming up the 2nd week of August. I'm hoping to be able to run near my motel rooms and keep to my schedule, but that may not always be possible.

I essentially maintained overnight: 167.2

No comments: