Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Week 1 Weigh In - Struggling to a success

I weighed this morning. Down 3 lbs since the 1st. Wooo!

So, last night I really really wanted to toss a frozen biscuit (4pts) in the microwave for some buttery, doughy goodness. I didn't have the points for it. I struggled all night, rationalizing that just once was ok.

Well, really, "just once" is the first step on the slippery slope to dropping my diet. I CAN'T let "just once" happen if I want to be successful overall. At least not in the first few weeks!

I distracted myself by adding a salad (spring mix, spray 0-point dressing, fat free croutons = 1pt) to my dinner, drinking lots of tea, and keeping busy by cleaning the kitchen.

This morning, looking back, I was sooo happy with myself. It was worth it.

As a reward, I worked that biscuit into my dinner tonight, except this time I actually baked it in the toaster oven. It was delicious. And On Points.

No comments: