Thursday, April 23, 2009

W1D2

Lucy and I just got back from Meyer Park and our week 1, day 2 Couch to 5K workout. Like last time, my legs were (and still are) feeling a little sore when I climbed out of the car after my short drive home. This probably means that I actually accomplished something. My legs have never felt sore after just walking/hiking in the park.

The weather cooperated beautifully. It was a glorious 79 degrees with a slight breeze. Our entire Houston summer lies ahead.

Funny thing: This workout felt more difficult today than it did on Tuesday. It seemed that the 2nd and 2nd to last intervals were the hardest. Perhaps during the 2nd I was no longer fresh, and had the entire workout ahead of me. During the 2nd to last, it felt like I'd been running for ages (and had lost track of what interval I was on) and from Ullrey's words, I knew that I still had more to go.

Anyway...I'm looking forward to the next (and last) week 1 workout this weekend.

No comments: