Wednesday, June 3, 2009

15! Fifteen Pounds! Ah ah ah ah!

I FINALLY made it to (past) fifteen pounds lost this morning. It took going for a run and taking a shower afterward, and the way it's been lately, I may not see that number again for a week... But durnit, I did it! It's MINE!

UPDATE - Here's the charm that Scott got me for 15 lbs. It's a round silver bead with inlaid mother of pearl hearts. The hearts can be different colors in different light, from white to green to pink to black. It's beautiful.

(The dangly heart is an older charm that I've had as long as I've had the bracelet.)

I know that Scott has already purchased 2 other charms, one for 30 lbs and one for my big goal of 45 lbs. Knowing they're waiting for me is huge motivation. I've GOT to make it there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! That is excellent!

Beautiful charm. What a nice BF you have. ;)