Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lunch Victory

A rep brought in boxed lunches today. I got the "honey ham" box.

It ended up being a croissant with sliced deli ham, american cheese, a 230 calorie bag of Lays potato chips, a fruit cup, and a large M&M cookie.

I immediately put the cookie and chips into the common pot on the conference table. I picked the cheese off the sandwich (I don't like American anyway), discarded the mayo pack, squirted the mustard on, and enjoyed my lunch. My only add was a 100 calorie pack of Wheat Thins to give me the salt and crunch of chips.

The only part of the lunch that I still have doubts about is the croissant. It was probably higher calorie than I estimated, but I still feel proud of myself for having skipped the obviously off-plan parts of the meal.

No comments: