Friday, June 19, 2009

Mixed

I'm a little disappointed in myself this week. I really slacked on my weight training. I went shopping after work on Tuesday, meaning I got home too late to workout AND go for an evening walk with Lucy. I ended up skipping the weight lifting but did take the walk.

Last night I made plans to have an early dinner and then do my workout. Well, dinner (7 points worth of blackened tilapia, sauteed zucchini/carrots, and a small baked sweet potato) was too filling and I really didn't feel like lifting. So I just took a walk with Lucy and called it a night.

I woke up early this morning with the thought of doing a lifting workout. I dilly dallied around until all I had time for was another walk. So Lucy's been getting a lot of walking in lately, but my biceps aren't getting any bigger.

My current plan is to attempt to get in three weight training workouts next week. That should put me back on schedule for my June goal of 8 workouts.

There is SOME good news. The scale has been happy this week. I'm down to a new low of 172.4 lbs this morning. That's *almost* 19 lbs total. I've got a busy weekend ahead. I won't be home for another morning weigh in until Monday. I'm hopeful that this wonderful rate of loss will continue and this will end up being my first really really good weekly loss this month.

No comments: