Monday, June 29, 2009

W2D1

Ok, so the scale wasn't so good this morning. Up another half pound. Yuck. It was also horribly hot outside even at 6:30 AM. I ended up skipping the run and doing some cleaning around the apartment.

My plan for today was to drink lots of water (4 bottles at work plus many many glasses at home) and eat toward the lower end of my points range (ended up at 21). I also knew that I had to run this evening.

The computer was saying 98 when I left home at 7:30, but the marquee at the middle school said 89 when I passed it. It was actually one of the cooler runs I've done since spring. It was overcast with a nice breeze, and then we got rained on for the last 10 minutes.

For the first time, I didn't actually run the whole half hour. I ended up taking a 5 minute walk break toward the end, so I estimate that I actually ran 25 minutes, walked 20 minutes for a total of 45 minutes outside.

Anyway, I'm planning to get up and take a walk with Lucy tomorrow morning. I'm hopeful that the scale will get it's act together for my last June weigh-in.

No comments: