Saturday, June 6, 2009

Choices

I went out with my parents last night. We decided on sushi/chinese buffet. I had a plate of assorted sushi and realized that I was already full, but just had to try a few bites of fried pork, calamari, and sesame chicken. I then topped it off with some sliced bananas with red sauce.

I ate WAAAAY too much... but I'm over it. Choices. Today I've been drinking my water and eating toward the lower end of my points range. I got on the scale this morning, groaned, and didn't write it down. Talk about too much salt and not enough water to wash it away.

BF and I were supposed to make a light Pad Thai for dinner tonight, but he just got a text from friends inviting us over for a pizza/movie night. We've already decided to get dinner on our own first and avoid the pizza.

If I can avoid the pizza, beer, and snacks, I should be ok for my next scale encounter on Monday morning.

There is one good thing about today worth mentioning. I did the Polar Fitness Test again this morning. My OwnIndex is up to 34 which corresponds with the lowest rung of "Moderate"  V02-Max, one of my minigoals. I updated my sidebar.

No comments: